User avatar

A Flicker

  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing Frenzy- the NaNo for Scripts!

    If I manage to come up with a decent (okay, I'd take even half decent) idea untill the beginning of April, heck yes :) It is April, right?

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Doris Age: 15 Fav book && YES ONE: To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee Fav author: hm...Tolkien Fav food: tuna Fav store: any book store Fav hobby: debate Fav ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, I'm Doris, I'm new here. I've found this by browsing through . They offer links to numerous different sites, and this one caught my eye :)

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In an English grave yard where lies are romantic

    First of all, you've found a fine way to make someone interested in the story with the title. It made me quite interested in what the poem had to say ...

    Mar 14, 2009


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara